* Bigger player to watch this video here.
Spanish (español) is a Romance language, which evolved from several dialects of common Latin in Iberia.
It is the most widely understood Western language, and one of the world's most phonetic languages. If you know how a word is spelled, you can almost always know how it is pronounced.
And some worldwide language rankings!
From the 90's on, the study of Spanish as a foreign language has been constantly growing, thanks to the economical growth of many Spanish-speaking countries, together with the expansion of the international tourism in these countries. Sources: About.com, Ethnologue.com, Wikipedia.
¡Hola! Hi there! My name is Oscar, and I come from Spain.
Since when I was young, I like the Spanish language and its peculiarities. I had high marks and I wrote books. However, I decided to study Psychology, because I love human-related jobs.
While I was studying, I began to teach Spanish to all kind of people, of different ages and countries. In that moment, I felt that it could also be a very nice job. Since then, I have been teaching as a freelance Spanish teacher for very reasonable prices.
Because teaching a language means to meet new people and to talk about how we are and how we think, and that is interesting.
Some important achievements that I have:
- 2016. Learning and helping people learn Spanish (and also Catalan and English).
- 2015. More than a hundred students all around the world.
- 2014. I obtained the IELTS certificate with an overall score of 7 (listening 7, writing 7, reading 8, speaking 6,5).
- 2013. Holder of a TEFL certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), with a TEFL specialisation for Teaching Young Learners.
- 2012. Co-writer of a conversation guide book Vietnamese-Spanish called "Guía de conversación Vietnamita-Español", copyrighted in Vietnam and available in Amazon Kindle and Lulu.
- 2012. I obtained my university degree of Psychology in the well-known University of Barcelona.
- 2007. Writer of a poem book containing near 120 poems called "Mis poemas" and a book about miscellaneous thoughts called "Teorías de Filosofía, Psicología y Política", copyrighted in Spain.
- 2006. Awarded the first prize in a literature writing contest at highschool.
Related websites: Our Group website: Spanish lessons in Vietnam: Blog all about Spanish:
Blog about living in Vietnam:
Sharing is caring! :)